Sunday, October 24, 2010

Filming and Updates

I kind of forgot to post this! In my mind Addams Family was done and I forgot about the blog! So, on Sunday 10/10/10 I filmed the video. It was pretty basic, just moved the characters, took a picture, moved the characters, took a picture. Nothing really drastic happened, luckily. I used the 4 sets, but because it is such a short video, they were on and off quick! The video turned out very good and had the right look. Then I saved it and imported it to iMovie and enhanced the color and turned the first half black and white. So, I hope you all enjoyed it! Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkzyGG2iOVQ

Here is some updates and news:

I have decided to do a Thanksgiving video in November. It was a last minute decision, which is VERY unlike me because I have my videos planned over a year ahead of time. The video will be "I Will Survive" and it will be out November 10th.

Next up is that I have recently announced the 2011 Setlist:

UPDATE APRIL 2011

Surprise Video- May
Disney Celebration
Summer Movie- Winner Announced on Nov. 1st
Muppet Medley
When Your An Addams Medley

Frosty the Snowman- 20 minute special
Christmas Video- TBA



It says that the Summer Movie will be announced November 1st, but I will just announce it right now on my blog. My Summer 2011 Movie is (drumroll please)..


The Hunchback of Notre Dame!


Thanks to all who voted!


UPDATE: The Little Mermaid is the new movie. 


And here is the Christmas 2010 setlist:


We're A Couple of Misfits
Blue Christmas
No More Toymakers to the King
You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch
Santa Claus is Coming to Town




Also, some of you know last year, my last Christmas video was "Trim Up The Tree", which was ALL of my characters in one video. The song was copyrighted just a few days after I uploaded it, and my account was suspended. So this year I have decided to re-release it under a new song, which will be off Mariah Carey's new christmas album (which will be out November 2nd). I will listen to the album and decided which song to use. 


So that is basically it for updates! 


Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed "The Addams Family"! 


This blog is now closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment